Why market with High School Football Schedules?
High School Football Schedules are a great introduction. Your business offers a valuable service; let your neighbors know how you can meet their needs.
Why marketing with high school football works:
High School Football Schedules:
- Focus and cater to a supportive and appreciative audience—football fans.
- Create a sense of community.
- Give you an excuse to get out and meet people face-to-face—a smile and a handshake go a long way.
- Are easy to distribute.
- Save money—simply hand out schedules to avoid mailing costs.
How to Distribute your High School Football Schedules:
- Give magnets to the athletic director, coaches, and principal to distribute amongst players, cheerleaders, teachers and students. (*TIP* Ask Secretaries to include your Schedule Magnets in teacher “Welcome Back” packets this fall)
- Offer to display a stack of Schedules in the front office.
- Leave stacks at restaurant hot-spots—popular pizza joints for example.
- Mail Magnetic Schedules with Instant Insert personal messages for quick, easy, and completely painless community coverage.
- Greet parents and fans with Magnetic Schedules at the first home game. Smile, shake hands, and introduce yourself to potential clients. (Note: you don’t have to attend the game to hand out schedules; simply post up at the entry gate or ticket booth).
Extra Helpful Marketing Tips:
- Package your Schedule Magnets in a football themed envelope, so it doesn’t get bent or marked up at the game.
- Include a friendly note asking recipients to make sure someone who loves football gets their magnet if they don’t care for football.
Visit our website to see our complete line of Football Schedule Magnets or call a Marketing Consultant at 800.869.7562