When it comes to great product personalization, we believe in keeping it simple. Why? Simply put, simple is better.
That's why we recommend our exclusive Billboard Personalization style. This is a modern, clutter-free way to feature your logo, contact information and portrait. By only highlighting the essentials, your business has room to breath — and shine!
When you market with a fresh, clean look, you're telling clients and prospects that working with you is a smooth, hassle-free experience.
So what does your current business card say about you? Is it cluttered with every piece of contact information? Fax number? Check. Website? Check. Cell phone number? Check. Office phone number? Check. Email address? Check and check.
To most, this is information overload and might actually steer them away. Make it very clear for people to get in touch with you by narrowing it down to their two best bets, like your email address and phone number.
So how do you create a product with Billboard Personalization? You can either let our in-house, professional designers do it for you, or upload an already-designed image to Build-It. But unless you are very design-savvy , or have hired a designer, letting us do it for you is the best and easiest option.
If you're ready to create your best-looking marketing piece ever, start by choosing one of this month's featured products.
One of the most important jobs of a real estate agent is to prove you're a community expert. But with so many agents in one city, this can also one of the hardest jobs.
If you're not sure where to start, try pinning down your "specialty." Maybe you love spending time outdoors. Maybe you have a passion for local food, art or music. Whatever the case, use that as a guide for the eight suggestions below:
If you’ve considered foregoing a spring mailing because of cost, hear this: It might cost you more by not doing one — especially in this peak buying and selling season.
When you don’t market, you risk losing:
That's why we carefully design magnetic marketing products that work to gain referrals and keep your name in front of clients year-round.
No time to mail your marketing? We can do it for you.
That’s right. We’ll stuff, seal and send everything to your clients in a nice, neat package. Our inexpensive Easy Mail service will be worth a fortune in the amount of time you get to spend on more important aspects of your business.
Need a 12-month marketing plan, but no time to create one?
We recommend sending at least four marketing items each year. But which products are right for you? We'll help you create a plan that will fit the bill and keep you in front of your clients. You’ll soon see your database increase with referrals and sales.
Ready to start your best year yet? Call us at 800-869-7562.
Over the years, we've seen photos from excited customers whose products are displayed prominently on a client's fridge, on cars around town or in the hands of potential clients at their favorite team's season-opener.
We feel like proud parents when we see these photos — it's like our products are all grown up and living up to their full potential.
So we thought: Let's do a photo contest! Entering is simple, and saying no to the incredible prizes we're offering is, well, very hard.
How to enter:
1. Show us how you're using your Magnets USA product! Is it hanging proudly on your fridge? A client's fridge? Are you passing it out at a networking, community or sporting event? Whatever the case, creativity and selfies are encouraged!
2. Email your name and photo (just one, please) to email@example.com.
3. Follow our Facebook page, so you can stay up-to-date on the contest.
4. On March 31, we'll share all the entries to our Facebook page. The photo that earns the most likes will win a 13-piece Cutlery Set from LifeLong Gifts (a $941 value).
Deadline to enter is March 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Only one entry per quarter, please. Winner will be notified via email and announced on our Facebook page.
This quarter's prize from LifeLong Gifts:
Let us guess — Stuffing envelopes and spending more time at the post office aren't your New Year's resolutions.
You have better things to do, after all.
If you've resolved to build stronger client relationships, create a better brand and focus on prospecting, this post is for you. With our comprehensive mailing services, we can give you more time for all that and more.
Here are the top three ways MUSA Easy Mail can make 2017 your best year yet:
1. Easy Mail will give you more time for clients. This year, allow yourself to delegate items on your to-do list to someone else. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your marketing to your clients, we'll do it all. By letting us complete the work, you can get back to meeting clients, showing homes and — most important — making sales.
2. Easy Mail will boost your brand with a more professional look. We use the highest-quality production equipment to print your addresses, stuff your envelopes and seal them, so you know your marketing will look its best.
3. Easy Mail can add more prospects to your mailing list. Often, we hear customers say they don't have enough names on their list to do a mailing with us. Our response? No worries! We offer targeted list generation that can bring you closer to a slew of solid leads. Want clients based on home value or average income? Done. What about leads in a specific geographic radius? We’re happy to do that, too. Just give us a call (800.869.7562), and let us know what you need. Right now, we're offering 500 prospects for just $49.
Here's what our customers are saying about MUSA Easy Mail:
“I recommend your mailing services to other agents because it 's hassle-free, saving me a ton of time and money.”
"I must admit that I'm envious of the outstanding job that Magnets USA did with addressing and stuffing [a co-agent's] magnets for mailing. I will surely use that service with my next order."
Hopefully you treated yourself to a fresh stack of updated business cards for 2017. (If not, get started here.) But what should you do with all of the old ones? Instead of throwing them away, try one — or all — of these:
1. Enter for a free lunch. Whenever you visit your favorite restaurants, look around for a lunch giveaway basket — then make sure your business card is in all of them! You can't win if you don't play, right?
2. Reach potential clients. As long as your contact information is the same, they'll still be valuable when left at coffee shops and other places your ideal clients might shop.
3. Offer them up for swag bags. Again, if your primary contact information is accurate, donate them to local event organizers or your city's Chamber of Commerce.
4. Bring them to conferences. Exhibitors love hosting raffles at their booths! (wink, wink — we would know). Use your old cards to enter all the giveaways, and save your new ones for networking.
5. Hang on to some for a fun #ThrowbackThursday post. We love showing off our founder and president's (very) old Magnets USA business card. It's a great conversation starter and a reminder about our humble beginnings.
They might not say it, but your clients want to feel like they’re the only ones you’re working with. By making sure they have an unmatched client experience, you’re setting yourself up for more referrals and radiant reviews. It’s a total win-win.
Here are some easy ways (that go a long way) to show you care about your clients:
Before they’re your client
While they’re your client
After they’re your client
Staying top-of-mind is crucial to capturing Generation Y.
Did you know that most millennials don't shop around for a real estate agent? In fact, a whopping 72 percent of young sellers only contact one agent. One agent!
So what does this mean for you? You better stand out — and often. Staying top-of-mind is crucial to capturing Generation Y.
But how do you market to an entire generation and stay within budget? Luckily, that's a question that can be answered with any of our magnetic products, including sports schedules, magnetic business cards, notepads and calendars.
Each of these competitively priced products is designed to keep your photo and contact information highly visible, so referrals and repeat business are sure to follow.
Plus, we take a lot (read: a lot) of measures to ensure your personalization is featured prominently, professionally and — most important — long-term. Sports schedules boast a 6- to 10-month marketing life. Magnetic calendars keep you on the fridge for 12-15 months, and magnetic business cards and notepads are good for, well, ever.
Can your digital marketing campaigns promise that?
Everyone loves receiving gifts, especially your clients. Whatever the occasion might be — a closing, a referral or a simple thank you — gift-giving is much more than an opportunity to put a smile on your client's face (although that's certainly part of the plan).
1. Gift-giving is a show of gratitude. Your clients didn't have to choose you. In a world where almost every industry is saturated, there is always another choice. But your clients saw something in you that set you apart from the rest. Show them how thankful you are for their business and their time with a meaningful gift.
2. Gift-giving enhances a client's overall experience. A gift is the cherry on top of a great experience. It brings your time together to a nice, neat close — all while solidifying your business relationship and creating a loyal client.
3. Gift-giving supports the power of reciprocity. This one's simple, but huge. Most people respond to a positive action (like gift-giving) with their own positive action (a referral or glowing review). In today's competitive market, you can't afford not to take advantage of this.
When choosing a gift for clients, ask yourself:
1. Is it unique? When clients are given a gift not many others have, they're more likely to show it off to friends and family. And when people talk about your gift, they tend to talk about you, too.
2. Is it useful? A gift that makes the recipient's life a little easier is always more appreciated than something superfluous.
3. Is it high-quality? Investing in high-quality, useful gifts costs you nothing in the long run and will return value many times over in referrals and repeat business. When you give a cheap gift, the opposite occurs; you've wasted your time and money and the marketing value is negligible. In the long run, cheap gifts actually cost you more.
4. Does the presentation scream something special is inside? Think of the way your gift looks as a first impression — it's everything. Not only does a top-notch presentation create excitement, but it serves as a reflection of your brand. Don't inadvertently cheapen your gift — and your name — by ignoring the value of the presentation.
5. Does it come with a warranty or guarantee? It's important to choose a gift from a company that stands behind their products. Be sure to include any information about the company with your gift, so future issues can be dealt with easily and promptly.
6. Are there long-term marketing benefits for me? It's well known that most clients are happy to work with you again IF they remember your name. When your business information is marked permanently on the gift, it's impossible to forget. Plus, a gift that features your information is, in most cases, tax-deductible.
Overwhelmed now to find the perfect gift, the one that answers "yes" to all of these questions? Don't worry. Our collection of LifeLong Gifts — known for superior quality, personalization that lasts a lifetime and wow-worthy presentation — was made for this.
See our Holiday Gift Guide for a round-up of our favorite personalized gifts.
When our customers are happy, we're happy. So imagine how we felt when we came across this video testimonial by LifeLong Cutlery fan and real estate agent Debbie Jackson.
Debbie recently gave our gift-ready 3-Piece Kitchen Essentials set (shown below) as a closing gift and fell in love with the engraving, quality and presentation. Take a look at at what she has to say: