Offering a positive client experience is so important that we thought we'd share this post again! How are you doing so far this year? Are your clients getting the attention they deserve?
They might not say it, but your clients want to feel like they’re the only ones you’re working with. By making sure they have an unmatched client experience, you’re setting yourself up for more referrals and radiant reviews. It’s a total win-win.
Here are some easy ways (that go a long way) to show you care about your clients:
Before they’re your client
While they’re your client
After they’re your client
When it comes to growing your business, lead generation is king. It's so vital, in fact, that successful real estate agents dedicate a portion of each day to developing new leads.
One way we help agents capture great leads is through our targeted mailing list service. With this lead-generation service, you can feel good knowing your marketing pieces are going to people who fit demographics you define. Qualifiers like zip code, radius and location type (residential addresses, apartments or businesses) all work to fill your list with credible, promising prospects.
This service is our solution to anyone wanting to quickly and effectively grow their mailing list. It's ideal for new agents, or those wishing to reach a new audience.
Currently, we offer a 500-name list for just $49. If you were to land even one of those names as a client, wouldn't it be worth the small investment?
Once you have your list (turnaround time is typically one business day), you can start marketing right away. This time of year, we recommend promoting yourself with magnetic football schedules, which boast a six-month marketing life and designs that make you feel like you're right there in the stadium.
Most important, though, football schedules work.
"My partner and I having been using the college football schedules featuring the schools in our region with the most interest," says John O., an agent in Holland, Ohio. "Last year we tracked six sales directly from this promotion. We’ve achieved sales and referrals every year we distribute them."
If your go-to closing gift (wine and gift cards sound familiar?) isn't resulting in referrals and conversation, it's time to say goodbye. Here's why they aren't working for you and what we recommend instead.
Engraved cutlery from LifeLong Gifts! When it comes to choosing a perfect closing gift, we believe our collection of premium forged cutlery is ideal for any client and any type of closing.
Many of our best-selling products — including Year-at-a-Glance Calendars and Football Schedules — are available as Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) formats.
EDDM is an effective, affordable way to canvas an entire area, and their extra-large size, bright design and helpful content command attention.
Postage can be as low as 18.3 cents per piece, no envelopes are required and there's no need to buy a mailing list. With EDDM, you can easily reach leads in nearby neighborhoods without knowing any names or street addresses. It's awesome!
Simply identify the delivery routes you want to reach and drop your mailing at your local post office. From there, they'll be delivered to active addresses in your designated area.
So if you've never marketed with an EDDM product, you might find them worth the small investment.
To get started, give us a call at 1.800.869.7562 or email us. We'll help you select your target areas and determine your quantity.
*Every Door Direct Mail is a registered trademark of the United States Postal Service.
When it comes to great product personalization, we believe in keeping it simple. Why? Simply put, simple is better.
That's why we recommend our exclusive Billboard Personalization style. This is a modern, clutter-free way to feature your logo, contact information and portrait. By only highlighting the essentials, your business has room to breath — and shine!
When you market with a fresh, clean look, you're telling clients and prospects that working with you is a smooth, hassle-free experience.
So what does your current business card say about you? Is it cluttered with every piece of contact information? Fax number? Check. Website? Check. Cell phone number? Check. Office phone number? Check. Email address? Check and check.
To most, this is information overload and might actually steer them away. Make it very clear for people to get in touch with you by narrowing it down to their two best bets, like your email address and phone number.
So how do you create a product with Billboard Personalization? You can either let our in-house, professional designers do it for you, or upload an already-designed image to Build-It. But unless you are very design-savvy , or have hired a designer, letting us do it for you is the best and easiest option.
If you're ready to create your best-looking marketing piece ever, start by choosing one of this month's featured products.
One of the most important jobs of a real estate agent is to prove you're a community expert. But with so many agents in one city, this can also one of the hardest jobs.
If you're not sure where to start, try pinning down your "specialty." Maybe you love spending time outdoors. Maybe you have a passion for local food, art or music. Whatever the case, use that as a guide for the eight suggestions below:
If you’ve considered foregoing a spring mailing because of cost, hear this: It might cost you more by not doing one — especially in this peak buying and selling season.
When you don’t market, you risk losing:
That's why we carefully design magnetic marketing products that work to gain referrals and keep your name in front of clients year-round.
No time to mail your marketing? We can do it for you.
That’s right. We’ll stuff, seal and send everything to your clients in a nice, neat package. Our inexpensive Easy Mail service will be worth a fortune in the amount of time you get to spend on more important aspects of your business.
Need a 12-month marketing plan, but no time to create one?
We recommend sending at least four marketing items each year. But which products are right for you? We'll help you create a plan that will fit the bill and keep you in front of your clients. You’ll soon see your database increase with referrals and sales.
Ready to start your best year yet? Call us at 800-869-7562.
Over the years, we've seen photos from excited customers whose products are displayed prominently on a client's fridge, on cars around town or in the hands of potential clients at their favorite team's season-opener.
We feel like proud parents when we see these photos — it's like our products are all grown up and living up to their full potential.
So we thought: Let's do a photo contest! Entering is simple, and saying no to the incredible prizes we're offering is, well, very hard.
How to enter:
1. Show us how you're using your Magnets USA product! Is it hanging proudly on your fridge? A client's fridge? Are you passing it out at a networking, community or sporting event? Whatever the case, creativity and selfies are encouraged!
2. Email your name and photo (just one, please) to email@example.com.
3. Follow our Facebook page, so you can stay up-to-date on the contest.
4. On March 31, we'll share all the entries to our Facebook page. The photo that earns the most likes will win a 13-piece Cutlery Set from LifeLong Gifts (a $941 value).
Deadline to enter is March 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Only one entry per quarter, please. Winner will be notified via email and announced on our Facebook page.
This quarter's prize from LifeLong Gifts:
Let us guess — Stuffing envelopes and spending more time at the post office aren't your New Year's resolutions.
You have better things to do, after all.
If you've resolved to build stronger client relationships, create a better brand and focus on prospecting, this post is for you. With our comprehensive mailing services, we can give you more time for all that and more.
Here are the top three ways MUSA Easy Mail can make 2017 your best year yet:
1. Easy Mail will give you more time for clients. This year, allow yourself to delegate items on your to-do list to someone else. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your marketing to your clients, we'll do it all. By letting us complete the work, you can get back to meeting clients, showing homes and — most important — making sales.
2. Easy Mail will boost your brand with a more professional look. We use the highest-quality production equipment to print your addresses, stuff your envelopes and seal them, so you know your marketing will look its best.
3. Easy Mail can add more prospects to your mailing list. Often, we hear customers say they don't have enough names on their list to do a mailing with us. Our response? No worries! We offer targeted list generation that can bring you closer to a slew of solid leads. Want clients based on home value or average income? Done. What about leads in a specific geographic radius? We’re happy to do that, too. Just give us a call (800.869.7562), and let us know what you need. Right now, we're offering 500 prospects for just $49.
Here's what our customers are saying about MUSA Easy Mail:
“I recommend your mailing services to other agents because it 's hassle-free, saving me a ton of time and money.”
"I must admit that I'm envious of the outstanding job that Magnets USA did with addressing and stuffing [a co-agent's] magnets for mailing. I will surely use that service with my next order."
Hopefully you treated yourself to a fresh stack of updated business cards for 2017. (If not, get started here.) But what should you do with all of the old ones? Instead of throwing them away, try one — or all — of these:
1. Enter for a free lunch. Whenever you visit your favorite restaurants, look around for a lunch giveaway basket — then make sure your business card is in all of them! You can't win if you don't play, right?
2. Reach potential clients. As long as your contact information is the same, they'll still be valuable when left at coffee shops and other places your ideal clients might shop.
3. Offer them up for swag bags. Again, if your primary contact information is accurate, donate them to local event organizers or your city's Chamber of Commerce.
4. Bring them to conferences. Exhibitors love hosting raffles at their booths! (wink, wink — we would know). Use your old cards to enter all the giveaways, and save your new ones for networking.
5. Hang on to some for a fun #ThrowbackThursday post. We love showing off our founder and president's (very) old Magnets USA business card. It's a great conversation starter and a reminder about our humble beginnings.