Just like the sport itself, distributing football schedules requires strategy, face-to-face contact and a little legwork.
So to help you get the most out of your marketing, we've come up with a list of creative ways to get your shiny new schedules in all the right hands.
1. One of the best ways to distribute schedules is at high school football games. Here, you'll have endless opportunity to meet parents and other potential clients. Plus, when your schedule features local teams, you're offering them a product of true interest.
2. Leave a stack at sports bars, takeout restaurants and popular post-game hangouts. You'll catch fans when they have football on the brain! Most local business owners are more than happy to display schedules by their cash register or on the bar.
3. Post a photo to your Facebook page. Post a photo of your schedules to your social media accounts, and ask followers to contact you if they'd like one. If your post isn't reaching that many people, boost it to those who live in your area and are interested in the teams featured on the schedule.
4. Give some to your friends and family. They're your biggest supporters, so don't be shy about asking for help. Mom, Dad, Uncle Bob and your little brother can distribute your schedules while they're out and about.
5. Let us mail them for you. No time to distribute schedules yourself? We completely understand. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your envelopes, we'll mail your schedules to your list. And if you don't have a large mailing list or just want some fresh contacts, we can help with that, too.