Lucky for you, a lot of attention-grabbing features come naturally with our popular Festival & Event Schedules, like exclusive die-cut shapes, full-color printing and the best personalization around.
But here are some tips on getting the most out of your fun — and helpful — magnetic marketing piece:
1. Fine-tune your list of events.
Featuring great events will show you're a community expert. This is why we strongly encourage you to compile your own list — after all, you know your neighborhood and clients much better than we do! With the right tools, you can easily find the best, most interesting events in your area.
A great place to begin your search is your local Chamber of Commerce. They often offer visitor guides that are chock-full of popular festivals, fairs and shows. Other resources include civic center websites, local lifestyle magazines and the events section of your town's newspaper.
Remember, your schedule has room for 25 events, so make 'em count!
2. Make your schedule unique with a stellar photo.
While all of our festival schedules feature a gorgeous, high-resolution photo, you do have the option to provide your own. This is a creative way to showcase your town and make your schedule even more personal.
For best results, our graphic designers recommend sending an image that's at least 3.75 inches x 2.3 inches with a resolution of 300.
3. Choose Billboard Personalization.
Billboard Personalization is our modern, clutter-free way to feature your contact information and portrait. By only highlighting the essentials, your business has room to breath — and shine.
4. Mail smarter.
The very best schedule is one you don't have to mail yourself. With our comprehensive mailing services, we take care of everything — stuffing, sealing, addressing and delivering. We can even prepare a targeted mailing list for you.
Have more questions on creating a Festival & Event Schedule? Check out our 101 Guide.
So you just received your festival or baseball schedules. Now what? Sharing them with the masses! If you're up for a little legwork and a lot of fun, we can help you get them to the right people — because we understand that distributing is just as important as design. Here's what our marketing consultants suggest:
1. Your go-to businesses. Coffee shops, your doctor's office, a favorite sports bar — you're probably going here anyway, so why not leave behind some awesome marketing pieces?
2. Your friends and family. Give a stack of schedules to your biggest supporters, so they can distribute them while they're out and about.
3. Hair salons and barber shops. The latter is especially great for distributing sports schedules. Also, a useful schedule is the perfect pick-me-up for a bad haircut, right?
4. Elementary schools. By sending schedules home with students, their parents become your new prospective clients!
5. Chambers of Commerce. Leaving a stack of festival schedules at your local chamber is an easy and effective way to get your name out there to everyone who visits.
6. On your Facebook page. Post a photo of your schedules to your social media accounts, and ask followers to contact you if they'd like one. Don't underestimate the power of a post!
7. Minor League Baseball teams. Since these teams usually have very tight budgets, most are happy to partner with you to distribute their schedules.
8. Old-fashioned canvassing. As spring makes its way to your town, going door-to-door with your festival schedules is a tried-and-true way to interact with potential clients.
9. Convenience stores. Next time you fill up, leave a stack of baseball or festival schedules by the register.
10. Our full mailing services. No time to distribute schedules yourself? We completely understand. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your envelopes, we'll mail your pieces to your mailing list. Don't have a mailing list, or just want some fresh contacts? We can help with that, too.