With Father's Day comes the age-old question, "What do I give the man who's got it all?" Hint: Not another tie. Look no further than LifeLong Cutlery. We've got the gift for every type of dad.
The Refined Dad
Give him the LifeLong Cutlery Cheese Knife
Like fine wine, your dad only gets better with time. You two go together like Merlot and Gouda. Brie and chardonnay. He carries himself with class and dignity, and has instilled those same qualities in you. This Father's Day, give him a gift he'll show off to friends at every dinner party for years to come — all while thinking of you, the kid who really gets him.
Pair our LifeLong Cutlery Cheese Knife with his favorite white or red blend. Engrave the handle with his name or initials to make it even more special.
The Every-Dad Dad
Give him the LifeLong Cutlery Pocket Knife
He's the dad who fixed broken toys and leaky faucets — and probably a broken heart from time to time. Without fail, he'd slip you some cash whenever he dropped you off at college. He tells all the same stories, but you listen closer as the years go on. This year, give him a gift as special and reliable as he is.
He'll never go anywhere without this rosewood pocket knife. Engrave the handle with his name, a special date or an inside joke — we know you two have tons of those.
Give him the LifeLong Cutlery Chef Knife
He's the dad who changed the meaning of "home-cooked meal." While other dads experimented with power tools and gadgets, yours was in the kitchen testing out complicated recipes. Through strange sauces and unlikely pairings, he taught you the importance of trying new things and never being afraid of the unknown. What better way to show your appreciation for his culinary suaveness than with a LifeLong Cutlery Chef Knife?
The Chef Knife is the workhorse for practically all food preparation and kitchen tasks.
Give him the LifeLong Cutlery Fillet Knife
No, not the dad who barraged you with questions when you came home past curfew. We're talking about the King of Charcoal. The Master of Marinades. Over the years, he's perfected the art of grilling steaks, burgers and fish. Make this year special by giving him something that complements that passion.
The fillet knife from LifeLong Cutlery is ideal for skinning and de-boning fish and poultry.
Huddle up! We've got the full scoop on our 2015 football schedule lineup.
1. WHAT is new this year? When we say our lineup is better than ever, we mean it. For months, we've rooted on our graphic designers and watched them create designs so bright and crisp, you'll feel like you're hanging out on the 50-yard line. From easy-to-read blocks to exclusive die-cut shapes, our schedules are a true touchdown.
We're also excited to offer our first full-color, peel-and-seal football envelope, ensuring that your schedules catch the attention they deserve.
2. WHY order? Football schedules cater to a supportive and appreciative audience, creating a sense of community. Plus, they're the perfect excuse to interact with potential clients face-to-face.
3. WHO can you target? With more than 111 million Americans following professional football, a schedule is the best — and most fun — way to go. And with space on some schedules for up to six teams, you can make a whole lot of fans happy.
4. WHERE should you distribute them? If your football schedules feature local teams, give a stack to coaches and teachers, or pass them out at games yourself. It's also smart to leave some at restaurants, popular hangouts, grocery stores, sports bars and local sporting goods stores. No time for legwork? We can mail them for you, hassle-free.
5. WHEN should you order? Now! Receive half-priced shipping through May 15. Click here to get started.