While the rest of the world focuses on Brazil for the FIFA World Cup, we at Magnets USA are swept up in the hype of football season — well, specifically, football schedule season.
If you haven’t already incorporated our magnetic football schedules into your marketing campaign, we’re (shamelessly) here to recruit you. So huddle up and listen closely!
1. They come with a built-in fan base. Baseball might be America’s pastime, but football is a way of life. From high school teams to professional picks, Americans’ loyalty to the gridiron is as undeniable as wings at a tailgate. This is what makes magnetic football schedules such a community-based marketing tool — they’re a way to connect with your clients’ personal interests. And because our templates can feature up to six teams’ schedules, you’ll be able to please everyone — and all for around $1 per contact.
2. Finding fans is easier than ever. We can provide you with contoured mailing lists and help you choose which teams to include on your schedule — teams that will mean the most to your clients.
3. Schedules with high school teams are the perfect excuse to connect with potential clients face-to-face. Pass them out at Friday night games, in ticket lines or at Booster Club meetings. It’s no secret that small efforts to put yourself out there can reap big rewards.
4. Magnetic football schedules are a marketing strategy that lasts. Packed with pertinent team information, they’re a convenient resource your customers will refer to throughout the season — and a useful gift they’ll keep on their fridges or office filing cabinets for months.
And like all the products we offer, we can do the mailing for you — that’s right, the entire mailing process. By choosing our mailing services, we’ll address, stuff, seal and transport your product to the U.S. Postal Service. What could be easier?
To get started on your order, give us a call at 800-869-7562. OK, now break!
To hear how our magnetic high school football schedules helped boost one customer's marketing campaign, click here.
We’re beginning to wonder: What can’t your iPhone or iPad do these days?
With more and more productivity apps on the market, real estate agents are turning to their smartphones to conduct vital day-to-day business transactions.
If you’re a real estate agent, your device can be just as valuable as those precious leads. To get you started, we’ve compiled a list of five essential apps to simply your life while getting the most out of your business.
1. Keynote — Keynote from Apple allows users to quickly create beautiful and professional presentations straight from their devices. As a real estate agent, this app makes it easy to show off coveted listings with photos, videos, cinematic transitions and interactive charts. Your clients will be impressed before you even begin the show. Presentations can be stored via iCloud, so you can edit from any of your Apple devices.
2. DocuSign — Send, sign and manage your documents, including contracts, with this free app from DocuSign Productivity. Safe and legally binding, documents are digitally stored, automatically saved and always at your fingertips. More and more real estate agents are depending on DocuSign to save them time and money.
3. Cam Scanner — Never have to rush back to the office to scan documents when you can do on the go, right from your phone. Not only can you scan everything from receipts and notes to invoices and certificates, but Cam Scanner — a free app from IntSig Information Co. — is also designed to extract texts from scanned images so you can later search, edit and share.
4. Dropbox — One of the most recognized cloud service programs, Dropbox allows users to share, store and file documents, videos and photos. This free app makes it easy and safer to manage all your important documents.
5. Sitegeist — Know the ins-and-outs of your neighborhoods — and essentially, better serve your clients — with this free app from the Sunlight Foundation, a nonprofit and nonpartisan group that advocates for open government. Simply enter your location and it’ll provide you with easy-to-read data about your surrounding area, including average age of residents, political contributions, average temperature, commuting trends and popular nearby places.
Agents, what other apps have you found helpful? Are there any you would recommend steering clear of? Comment, and let us know!