Huddle up! We've got the full scoop on our 2015 football schedule lineup.
1. WHAT is new this year? When we say our lineup is better than ever, we mean it. For months, we've rooted on our graphic designers and watched them create designs so bright and crisp, you'll feel like you're hanging out on the 50-yard line. From easy-to-read blocks to exclusive die-cut shapes, our schedules are a true touchdown.
We're also excited to offer our first full-color, peel-and-seal football envelope, ensuring that your schedules catch the attention they deserve.
2. WHY order? Football schedules cater to a supportive and appreciative audience, creating a sense of community. Plus, they're the perfect excuse to interact with potential clients face-to-face.
3. WHO can you target? With more than 111 million Americans following professional football, a schedule is the best — and most fun — way to go. And with space on some schedules for up to six teams, you can make a whole lot of fans happy.
4. WHERE should you distribute them? If your football schedules feature local teams, give a stack to coaches and teachers, or pass them out at games yourself. It's also smart to leave some at restaurants, popular hangouts, grocery stores, sports bars and local sporting goods stores. No time for legwork? We can mail them for you, hassle-free.
5. WHEN should you order? Now! Receive half-priced shipping through May 15. Click here to get started.