How often do you think your business cards make it out of wallets? Once or twice a year? What if clients and leads saw your business information every day?
That's where our newest marketing product — The Infinity Kitchen Scraper — comes in. These bright, bold household essentials proudly and permanently feature your contact information and logo.
Clients will use their scrapers daily for removing stuck-on food from pots, pans, counter tops, windows and more.
Every side of the scraper is designed with care: The jagged edge easily cleans grills and refrigerator racks; the large, curved corner scrapes cast-iron skillets and large dishes; the small corner is perfect for glass dishes; and the raised edge offers comfortable gripping.
3 ways to make Kitchen Scrapers work for your business:
1. Use them as pop-by gifts. Walk your neighborhoods, say hello and leave behind a useful gift as a reminder of your services.
2. Use them as open-house favors. At your next open house, leave a basket of scrapers in the kitchen. Potential buyers won't forget it!
3. Use them like business cards at networking events. Stand out among other professionals with the most unique business card in the room. Plus, they're a great conversation-starter and won't get tossed.
Interested in trying Infinity Kitchen Scrapers? Learn more.
Just like the sport itself, distributing football schedules requires strategy, face-to-face contact and a little legwork.
So to help you get the most out of your marketing, we've come up with a list of creative ways to get your shiny new schedules in all the right hands.
1. One of the best ways to distribute schedules is at high school football games. Here, you'll have endless opportunity to meet parents and other potential clients. Plus, when your schedule features local teams, you're offering them a product of true interest.
2. Leave a stack at sports bars, takeout restaurants and popular post-game hangouts. You'll catch fans when they have football on the brain! Most local business owners are more than happy to display schedules by their cash register or on the bar.
3. Post a photo to your Facebook page. Post a photo of your schedules to your social media accounts, and ask followers to contact you if they'd like one. If your post isn't reaching that many people, boost it to those who live in your area and are interested in the teams featured on the schedule.
4. Give some to your friends and family. They're your biggest supporters, so don't be shy about asking for help. Mom, Dad, Uncle Bob and your little brother can distribute your schedules while they're out and about.
5. Let us mail them for you. No time to distribute schedules yourself? We completely understand. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your envelopes, we'll mail your schedules to your list. And if you don't have a large mailing list or just want some fresh contacts, we can help with that, too.