Staying top-of-mind is crucial to capturing Generation Y.
Did you know that most millennials don't shop around for a real estate agent? In fact, a whopping 72 percent of young sellers only contact one agent. One agent!
So what does this mean for you? You better stand out — and often. Staying top-of-mind is crucial to capturing Generation Y.
But how do you market to an entire generation and stay within budget? Luckily, that's a question that can be answered with any of our magnetic products, including sports schedules, magnetic business cards, notepads and calendars.
Each of these competitively priced products is designed to keep your photo and contact information highly visible, so referrals and repeat business are sure to follow.
Plus, we take a lot (read: a lot) of measures to ensure your personalization is featured prominently, professionally and — most important — long-term. Sports schedules boast a 6- to 10-month marketing life. Magnetic calendars keep you on the fridge for 12-15 months, and magnetic business cards and notepads are good for, well, ever.
Can your digital marketing campaigns promise that?
Everyone loves receiving gifts, especially your clients. Whatever the occasion might be — a closing, a referral or a simple thank you — gift-giving is much more than an opportunity to put a smile on your client's face (although that's certainly part of the plan).
1. Gift-giving is a show of gratitude. Your clients didn't have to choose you. In a world where almost every industry is saturated, there is always another choice. But your clients saw something in you that set you apart from the rest. Show them how thankful you are for their business and their time with a meaningful gift.
2. Gift-giving enhances a client's overall experience. A gift is the cherry on top of a great experience. It brings your time together to a nice, neat close — all while solidifying your business relationship and creating a loyal client.
3. Gift-giving supports the power of reciprocity. This one's simple, but huge. Most people respond to a positive action (like gift-giving) with their own positive action (a referral or glowing review). In today's competitive market, you can't afford not to take advantage of this.
When choosing a gift for clients, ask yourself:
1. Is it unique? When clients are given a gift not many others have, they're more likely to show it off to friends and family. And when people talk about your gift, they tend to talk about you, too.
2. Is it useful? A gift that makes the recipient's life a little easier is always more appreciated than something superfluous.
3. Is it high-quality? Investing in high-quality, useful gifts costs you nothing in the long run and will return value many times over in referrals and repeat business. When you give a cheap gift, the opposite occurs; you've wasted your time and money and the marketing value is negligible. In the long run, cheap gifts actually cost you more.
4. Does the presentation scream something special is inside? Think of the way your gift looks as a first impression — it's everything. Not only does a top-notch presentation create excitement, but it serves as a reflection of your brand. Don't inadvertently cheapen your gift — and your name — by ignoring the value of the presentation.
5. Does it come with a warranty or guarantee? It's important to choose a gift from a company that stands behind their products. Be sure to include any information about the company with your gift, so future issues can be dealt with easily and promptly.
6. Are there long-term marketing benefits for me? It's well known that most clients are happy to work with you again IF they remember your name. When your business information is marked permanently on the gift, it's impossible to forget. Plus, a gift that features your information is, in most cases, tax-deductible.
Overwhelmed now to find the perfect gift, the one that answers "yes" to all of these questions? Don't worry. Our collection of LifeLong Gifts — known for superior quality, personalization that lasts a lifetime and wow-worthy presentation — was made for this.
See our Holiday Gift Guide for a round-up of our favorite personalized gifts.
When our customers are happy, we're happy. So imagine how we felt when we came across this video testimonial by LifeLong Cutlery fan and real estate agent Debbie Jackson.
Debbie recently gave our gift-ready 3-Piece Kitchen Essentials set (shown below) as a closing gift and fell in love with the engraving, quality and presentation. Take a look at at what she has to say:
We could go on for days about the benefits of LifeLong Cutlery, our brand of premier client gifts, but we know that's just not as interesting as hearing it from fellow real estate agents — agents who experience many of the same challenges as you do.
Check out this short interview with Nancy and Bill J., a husband-wife team we met at a recent Keller Williams convention. It's incredibly inspiring to meet people who are impacted so positively by our products!
With a new school year comes big challenges and even bigger accomplishments. No one knows that more than your child's teacher, who spends weeks before the first day preparing for an amazing year (and often using his or her own money for supplies and decorations).
If you're lucky, your child's teachers will serve as an important, positive role model in their growth and academic excellence.
If their teachers are lucky, they'll receive unwavering support and appreciation from parents like you.
5 Ways to Support Your Child's Teacher This Year:
1. Share your skills with the class. If you're tech-savvy, offer to set up a classroom website. If you love sewing or crafting, ask your child's teacher if she needs help with decorations or projects. If cooking or baking is your passion, bring in a healthy treat for the class one day.
2. Help them restock. A few months into the school year, a teacher's supply closet starts to look a little sparse. Just offering to restock one or two supplies can make a world of difference to a teacher.
3. Master your child's nightly and morning routine. When your child feels prepared, great things happen in the classroom. Make each day count by getting your child to bed on time, making sure their homework is complete and providing them with a healthy breakfast.
4. Communicate with them. When things at home are stressful, your child's behavior can change dramatically. When teachers understand what's going on, they're better equipped to help your child during classroom time.
5. Treat them! Every hard-working educator deserves a thoughtful gift. Here at Magnets USA and LifeLong Cutlery, we believe in gifts that will last for years to come. Some of our favorite gifts for teachers include Stainless Steel Soap, our Keepsake Wine Box, Pizza Tongs and the 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set. Each one can be personalized for a heartfelt gift.