So you just received your festival or baseball schedules. Now what? Sharing them with the masses! If you're up for a little legwork and a lot of fun, we can help you get them to the right people — because we understand that distributing is just as important as design. Here's what our marketing consultants suggest:
1. Your go-to businesses. Coffee shops, your doctor's office, a favorite sports bar — you're probably going here anyway, so why not leave behind some awesome marketing pieces?
2. Your friends and family. Give a stack of schedules to your biggest supporters, so they can distribute them while they're out and about.
3. Hair salons and barber shops. The latter is especially great for distributing sports schedules. Also, a useful schedule is the perfect pick-me-up for a bad haircut, right?
4. Elementary schools. By sending schedules home with students, their parents become your new prospective clients!
5. Chambers of Commerce. Leaving a stack of festival schedules at your local chamber is an easy and effective way to get your name out there to everyone who visits.
6. On your Facebook page. Post a photo of your schedules to your social media accounts, and ask followers to contact you if they'd like one. Don't underestimate the power of a post!
7. Minor League Baseball teams. Since these teams usually have very tight budgets, most are happy to partner with you to distribute their schedules.
8. Old-fashioned canvassing. As spring makes its way to your town, going door-to-door with your festival schedules is a tried-and-true way to interact with potential clients.
9. Convenience stores. Next time you fill up, leave a stack of baseball or festival schedules by the register.
10. Our full mailing services. No time to distribute schedules yourself? We completely understand. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your envelopes, we'll mail your pieces to your mailing list. Don't have a mailing list, or just want some fresh contacts? We can help with that, too.