Here at Magnets USA, our goal is to offer services and products that inspire. Inspire what, though? Community. Gratitude. Happiness. Organization. Relaxation. Healthy living. Family time. Memories. Sincerity. New beginnings.
But behind all these important messages are employees who are inspired to create them. So get to know us! Every Monday, we’ll feature two people from our Magnets USA family. You'll learn a little about what we do and who we are.
First up is Marketing Manager Randy Johnson.
1. How long have you been with Magnets USA? It'll be 11 years in October.
2. What’s the best part of the job? The people and the feeling of family.
3. Where did you go on your most recent vacation? Waikiki Beach, Oahu Hawaii (jealous?)
4. If you could give one piece of advice to a large group of people, what would it be? Learn how to use "two," "too" and "to"; "there," "their" and "they’re"; and "your" and "you’re." Also, when to use "a" and "an."
5. If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
Invisibility, definitely invisibility. Or lasers out of my eyes.