We could go on for days about the quality and value of our famous tear-off magnetic calendars. They are, after all, the original! But we know you'd rather hear from people just like you. People who work hard, budget hard and succeed big.
Your skeptical friend
"I was starting to wonder if all the magnetic calendars I had been giving out each year were worth the effort. I recently closed a property, and afterward the client said, ‘See what 15 years of sending someone a calendar can do?’ I guess that answers my question! Closing just one house pays for many, many years of sending calendars."
- Doug B., Magnets USA customer since 1996
Your fiscally savvy friend
"I anticipate eight to 10 listings from our mail-out over the year. From experience, we know not all calendars are the same quality. Yours are the best. For the money, this is the most effective marketing tool we use."
- David R., Magnets USA customer since 2014
"The calendars pay for themselves, as I usually get at least one sale a year from a referral by a client that receives my calendar.”
- Vicki C., Magnets USA customer since 2005
Your friend with all the great stories
"These calendars really work! I recently received an email from a young man requesting my assistance in finding his first home. When I asked if someone had referred him to me, his reply was, 'I know who you are, because your picture and calendar have been on my mom and dad's fridge since I was a little kid!' This same scenario has repeated itself over the past few years. After sending out calendars for over 20 years to my sphere of influence, they have been my best spent dollars in advertising and keeping in touch."
- Pam S., Magnets USA customer since 1997
"A man who lives in my neighborhood called inquiring about a house that had just come on the market. It was not my listing, but I was aware of it as I had showed it to another party a few days earlier. I picked up my neighbor to look at the house, and his adult son was with him. When we returned to their home to drop them off, I handed the son one of your magnetic calendars. He took it out of the envelope and thanked me, then his Dad laughed and said 'Jim, that's how I got your number and called you! Your calendars have been on my refrigerator for years, I use them often, so when I wanted information on this house, I called you.' This resulted in a cash sale in the $600,000s."
- Jim L., Magnets USA customer since 2009
Your friend who likes the easy button
"Our real estate company has been ordering magnetic holiday calendars from Magnets USA for over 21 years. Each year the process gets easier because our representative is so helpful and completely knows her products and her clients' needs. If I have a question or a late order, our representative just handles it."
- Karen D., Magnets USA customer since 1996
"I send or hand out 400 pieces every year, and get calls and sales from my calendar mailings. I use them to keep in touch with clients and friends, but mostly I farm certain neighborhoods. I have received many calls from these calendars and have people come up and talk to me because they want to thank me for the calendar and the recipes. What an easy and efficient marketing tool!"
- Fred L., Magnets USA customer since 2010
Just like the sport itself, distributing football schedules requires strategy, face-to-face contact and a little legwork.
So to help you get the most out of your marketing, we've come up with a list of creative ways to get your shiny new schedules in all the right hands.
1. One of the best ways to distribute schedules is at high school football games. Here, you'll have endless opportunity to meet parents and other potential clients. Plus, when your schedule features local teams, you're offering them a product of true interest.
2. Leave a stack at sports bars, takeout restaurants and popular post-game hangouts. You'll catch fans when they have football on the brain! Most local business owners are more than happy to display schedules by their cash register or on the bar.
3. Post a photo to your Facebook page. Post a photo of your schedules to your social media accounts, and ask followers to contact you if they'd like one. If your post isn't reaching that many people, boost it to those who live in your area and are interested in the teams featured on the schedule.
4. Give some to your friends and family. They're your biggest supporters, so don't be shy about asking for help. Mom, Dad, Uncle Bob and your little brother can distribute your schedules while they're out and about.
5. Let us mail them for you. No time to distribute schedules yourself? We completely understand. From stuffing and sealing to addressing and shipping your envelopes, we'll mail your schedules to your list. And if you don't have a large mailing list or just want some fresh contacts, we can help with that, too.
Does the thought of organizing an open house overwhelm you? After all, you need it to be highly effective.
It must generate leads, gain insightful feedback, increase neighborhood awareness and (ultimately) sell the home.
If you're unsure where to begin, here's the easy button: the Open House Mastery Kit. Exclusive to Magnets USA, this complete open house system welcomes guests into the home, garners feedback from them and helps you follow up with prospective clients and buyers.
Agent-tested and approved, this all-in-one kit offers all the tools you need for a successful open house, including carefully worded surveys, signage to place around the home and follow-up thank-you cards.
To learn more about the Open House Mastery Kit and to watch a video, visit our website.
5 expert tips on hosting a successful open house
Infinity Stainless Steel Soap is a kitchen must-have that removes foul cooking odors — like fish, garlic and onion — from your hands. Both sides can be engraved for a gift that really stands out.
While Stainless Steel Soap makes a great referral or employee appreciation gift, the gifting possibilities don't stop there.
Here are some of our favorite ideas:
As pop-by gifts
We love this idea from one of our very first Stainless Steel Soap customers: Package each soap with a favorite recipe and a small bag of onions. This idea is especially meaningful and fun around the holidays.
As stocking stuffers
This Christmas, give the cooks in your family a gift they'll use all year. Engrave each soap with a sweet holiday message, the year or your family name.
As teacher appreciation gifts
Score top marks with your child's teachers by giving them a unique thank-you gift. Earn extra credit by engraving each soap with the school year and a message like "Thanks for making a difference."
As wedding or bridal shower gifts
Help the happy couple start their new chapter with a unique and lasting gift. Pair their soap — engraved with their new last name and wedding date — with a recipe book or a set of cutlery from our LifeLong Gifts shop.
Have another idea? Let us know, and we might feature it!
Offering a positive client experience is so important that we thought we'd share this post again! How are you doing so far this year? Are your clients getting the attention they deserve?
They might not say it, but your clients want to feel like they’re the only ones you’re working with. By making sure they have an unmatched client experience, you’re setting yourself up for more referrals and radiant reviews. It’s a total win-win.
Here are some easy ways (that go a long way) to show you care about your clients:
Before they’re your client
While they’re your client
After they’re your client